About Author

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crossroads

Once again, I find myself at the crossroads of my life. This feeling that seems so foreign yet so familiar; the uncertainties, the anxiety, the fear of making the wrong decision.

Should I make a u-turn and return to where I came from? Should I move forward and continue what I thought is my supposed journey? Should I turn left or right and venture something new? At this point in time, I'm still pretty unsure. While I will very much like to remain where I am, the oncoming traffic is forcing me to make a decision. Within the shortest possible time frame, I've gotta come up with the 'best decision' but how?

Even though I hold the power to make the decision, I don't exactly have the free will in doing so. I still have to consider the conditions of my vehicle, the road, the weather and the possible chance of landing in what I think is the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment